Sunday, June 29, 2014

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK BEFORE STARTING A RELATIONSHIP....

As I go through the details of my life and put them out there for everyone to read, I realize that there are many things that I have learned over the last thirty-eight years of my life....

One of them would have to be that if you live on the bottom level of a apartment you can hear literally everything from upstairs... I write this as I hear the new neighbor vacuuming her carpet and hitting every wall that she can find...


Yet that is not the topic of this blog... although it is annoying me right now... Why would someone vacuum their bathroom floor.... ANYWAY!!!

Time to put the headphones on.... YES!!!

Yes peace.....

My top ten list of things I have learned the Hard way.. leading to "THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK BEFORE STARTING A RELATIONSHIP"


10)  WHEN YOU MOTHER SAYS "I PRAY YOU HAVE A CHILD JUST LIKE YOU) IT MEANS YOU WILL HAVE A CHILD JUST LIKE YOU!

09) HIGH SCHOOL COULD BE THE COOLEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU COULD RELIVE IT AS AN ADULT.
let's face it high school sucked, at least it did for me and my class is having their 20th year reunion... I am still wondering "Do I really want to put myself through that?"

08) TATTOO"S THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DO IT!!
Do you really want to be known as the crazy aunt or grandma with all those tats..

07) FAMILY WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK... UNLESS THEY HAVE SOMEONE ELSE'S BACK.... 

06)  GUYS WILL ALWAYS PICK THE GIRL OVER FAMILY... WELL AT LEAST THE WIMPY ONES...

05)  A WOMAN WOULD NEVER ASK A MAN TO CHOOSE FAMILY OVER HER... SHE KNOWS THAT FAMILY IS EVERYTHING...

04)  A HUNTER IS NOT ONLY GOOD AT HUNTING FOR ANIMALS BUT HE ALSO IS GOOD AT HUNTING WOMAN...

03)  WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE HUNTED LIKE ANIMALS...

02)  SOCIAL NETWORKING IS NOT A PLACE TO PISS AND MOAN THAT IS WHAT BLOGS ARE FOR...

01) IF YOU DO NOT SHARE THE SAME MORALS AS YOUR PARTNER THE RELATIONSHIP IS DOOMED...

SO....
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK BEFORE STARTING A RELATIONSHIP IS...

What religion are you?
Why?
Because if you are not both on the same page... one of you has to bend... and I for one do not want to be the one who bends when it comes to Faith.... Do you?
I found this out the hard way...when my mom asked my daughters dad at her 6th birthday was religion he was and he answered that he was "atheist"...


If you know me you might have read this blog and thought each one was about someone in my family.... yet each one was about me....  just shows how much you know about someone...

Listening too...
It's Not Over Yet.... For King & Country on replay 

No comments:

Post a Comment