Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FEELING NUMB...

Since my attempt of suicide on the night of September 15th my friends and family have lost three people to suicide... the first was exactly one month to the date and it hit my mom more that it hit myself... I can still remember her telling me and her voice cracking.  I had no idea why she was as upset as she was.. until she told me it had been exactly one month..

The second was a young boy, 14 years old from my daughters school..  for some reason in the back of my mind I knew there would be another one... Once there is a suicide in a school there always seems to be a ripple effect..

Then I received the call... a call that I still cannot believe..
Three people in 44 days... forty-four days!!  This is just people that I know... there are people out there that I do not know... people who are hurting and see no other way out.

I have to say being on this end of it...
I feel shock, I feel disbelief, I feel bad for the wrong that I did in the past, I feel as if sitting here typing is doing no one good accept me.. It is my one coping skill that has helped me through so much... But I feel empty and numb...

Knowing what I know... I know that a person is so far gone and only God and this person knows their heart and mind at this time... So do not judge someone who has committed suicide... What the world needs if more people building others up not breaking them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment