Wednesday, July 23, 2014

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED A SIGN....

Have you ever wanted a sign that you are on the right path... or that you were meant to do something else?

Have you ever thought of an amazing idea, and it has kept you up at night...
Literally playing it out in your head how every detail would play out?

Did you act on it?

I have had so many idea's come to mind and they have played out in my mind.... yet I never acted on them... that is until recently....

As I laid awake watching this amazing event play out in my mind... remembering even the smallest detail... I took action and with so many people's help this idea became a reality...

So when you are laying in bed asking for a sign.... calm your mind, calm your body, and let the movie begin... all you have to do it make the first move...

Do Something.... You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment