Saturday, November 15, 2014

THE SNAIL...

I have been crawling up this hill of recovery...
Along this journey I have had to make my way over what should be easy hurdles...
Yet they have been pretty hard to do.. I feel as if I am a snail and I have finally made it far enough to look back and know I have made progress.. then BAM!!!!
Someone knocks me back down and stomps on me and my progress...

As I lay on the ground looking up at the progress and where I had been I feel as if I will never make it there again... I try to think why someone would have so much hate and anger for me to have knocked me down when I was trying so hard to make it back to the top...
The top for me was just being "normal"..


I think of the people I have hurt and wonder if they felt like this... for this I am sorry...
Are they the ones who knocked me down... I always heard karma was a bitch...

I sit alone at the bottom of the hill, and as I look around I realize I am even deeper in the pit than I was before...

I will start my journey back up the hill... but not right now... now I will sit in the tears that I have cried and wonder why... Why someone would think that this was good for me...

Right now this snail will crawl in her shell and hide here until I feel safe to come out and try to crawl up that hill again...

No comments:

Post a Comment