Thursday, December 25, 2014

WHEN THE ONE AGAINST YOU IS YOUR OWN BLOOD...

I have not written in a long time and it is due to many things going on in my life..
Things that have been very traumatic... and the truth has come out that the cause of all these issues has been my mom.


She thrives on attention and a part of me believes that she is causing all of this turmoil due to the fact that I lived instead of died... See if I would have died she would have received so much attention.

What started the whole suicide attempt was due to the fact that she was trying to get temp. custody of my daughter...  That pushed me off the edge...
Since I have left the hospital and have went to all of my appointments and have tried to work on getting better I have felt a force working against me...
Come to find out it has been my own mother.


This should not surprise me since she sided with my step-dad when I was younger more times then I can count...

I have never in my life seen someone create so much drama just for attention..

I pray that my daughter will learn that "things" do not mean "I love you"...
You do not speak ill of someone's mother while buying the child "things"...

I would rather be the poorest person in the world and have integrity than be the richest person in the world and have a life filled with so many lies and so much drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment